Monday, February 8, 2010

Beware the H1N1

This video plays in every single airport in China as well as on the buses, subways, and flights.  It's all really an American conspiracy.  



On an unrelated note, being in America is pretty awesome and I have been hacking down on the food list

To eat:
  1. Cupcake (CHECK! 2/5: Sprinkles pumpkin cupcake)
  2. Milkshake (CHECK! 2/6: Palo Alto Creamery peanut butter oreo shake)
  3. Grilled cheese (CHECK! 2/4: Max's Diner ultimate grilled cheese)
  4. Cheese in general (ongoing...)
  5. Bread (ongoing...)
  6. Ben & Jerry's (CHECK! 2/4: Ben & Jerry's flipped out brownie)
This has ultimately left me with an upset stomach, probably because I need my daily dose of MSG served up with a vat of peanut oil and followed up with floaties in water.  I could really go for some 红烧茄子 or 拔丝地瓜just about now...

No comments: