Saturday, November 21, 2009

I just want to say, "Pound it!"

 
I've been wanting gloves like this for a while now.  A lot of the girls in my classes have them and they come in a variety of cute animals.  I bought this pair on the street in LiCun for 15RMB and they are incredibly warm because they are wool and lined with fleece.


I'm going to start wearing these in public.  It should be more acceptable in America to be wearing things like this out!

Clarification on the Backstreet Boys

I need to clarify that the students really wanted to sing the Backstreet Boys.  I did not force or coerce them into singing the song.  Many of them requested it and have it on their phones.  The students were very excited to learn the song and finally know more than the refrain.  They just look so serious in the video, but I promise it is because they really wanted to learn it!  The boys are often more excited about singing the song than the girls and get totally into the song.  It's rather funny and I wish I could have captured more on video before my battery died.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thoroughly dig your gloves, and I love the time warp/gender confusion that is Chinese male worship of the BSB.