Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm exhausted!

This morning, Jenna, Sean and I headed out on our bikes to Moon Hill. It's basically a giant hill with a hole in the middle. We blimbed up to the top, which had an amazing view of the countryside. It realy was spectacular. We even found Caerin, the Irish guy from Guilin, up there!

Then we biked for 20km to Puxi before we realized there was nothing out there. We were also starving and wouldn't have been able to bike back before nighttime... Plus I apparently found the last bus back to Yangshuo, so we headed back completely exhausted. It was a bizarre little day and I was so close to just calling it quits towards the end. Plus, my jeans now have a rip in the butt! Considering that I only have two pairs with me, this really sucks. I'm going to have to buy some Chinese girl pants soon.

Tomorrow we (Sean will probably be with us the rest of the way) will take an 18 hour long train to Kunming.

On to Yunnan!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hahaha your jeans ripped in the butt